At least, that's how I'm looking at the year. I don't really have a whole lot by way of knitting goals, though I want to:
* sew up the cardigan I knitted for my mum-in-law for Christmas;
* knit the sweater I promised my dad-in-law for Christmas (I have ordered the yarn and picked a pattern! That's a start!);
* knit myself a sweater or cardigan;
* get all of my Christmas knitting done by the end of November;
* figure out all the maths so I have sock knitting down to a science.
That's a pretty modest list, right?
More later when I have access to my own computer and photos and an update on my works in progress! (So far for 2008: I'm in the middle of a thick-yarn cosy beanie as a birthday gift for a friend. I'm also expecting some dye-your-own sock yarn to show up in the mail any day now.)