Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hey, where did September go?

I'm sure it was in there somewhere. Maybe it's in the cupboard, or hidden in one of my yarn stashes? Oh, well.

So, obviously, still knitting! I also found my USB cord for my camera, so expect photographic updates... if you'd like to know where it was, it was actually in the basket I had out especially for camera peripherals and related junk. A place for everything and everything in its place, yeah? Well, that only applies to me, apparently, if I can see it. If there's a plastic bag on it, it might as well have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Working on a lace beret pattern - trying to come up with my own original spin on the design. I love lace, I love cables, I love beret shaping... but I just can't seem to make it happen.

In the meantime, here's a link to my etsy shop: Sleep Knitting (the store!). I finally have an item up: a chunky, slouchy green beret dubbed "Miss Urchin". She's sassy! She's warm! And she can be yours for the low, low price of fifteen bucks! Makes a great gift... and more on the way in even more colours! ;)

And here's a picture of my adorbs kitty, Dog, putting the mister in a corner:

No comments: