Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dear CBS: Please Don't Sue Me, I'm Just A Nerd
















Ok, as screen-grabs go it's pretty low-rent, but a gal does what she can with a DVR and a digital camera. This is my favourite moment from tonight's episode of "Criminal Minds" (Season 5, Episode 13: "Risky Business"). I don't know if Ms. Kirsten Vangsness actually knits, but I couldn't ask for a cooler representative for my chosen handcraft (or the handcraft that chose me). Rock the needles, Garcia!

On a side note, I wish I could pull off that super-awesome style she has. The woman is smokin' hot!

Speaking of smokin' hot acting womens, check out my brand spankin' new Etsy listing: The Laila Scarf in red, as modeled by my stylish (actor!) friend, Anna. Isn't she gorgeous?!

Ok, the lights are flickering... stupid summer-storm in the middle of JANUARY. Night, kids.

No comments: